You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fantastic National Agency
- Be part of a close-knit design team within a broader agency.
- Join a business with big name clients and a fantastic culture.
- Opportunity for skill development and future progression.
Kick-off your career with a fantastic agency in Gloucestershire! Join a business with a variety of clients in the not-for-profit and FMCG sectors who are broadening their digital offering.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Studio Manager and Creative Director, you’ll be part of a close-knit design team thinking up and delivering digital and direct campaigns for a variety of clients.
You’ll be responsible for one of the agencies key accounts, designing marketing material which could be rolled out across DM, social or email. Using brand guidelines you’ll be creating new assets and producing work through to final execution, so some experience taking your work through to artwork is essential.
You may be from a predominantly print background, or have some digital design experience, but essentially you’re an eager designer early on in your career that is keen to find innovative ways to contribute to the team and pro-actively broaden your skillset.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Some commercial design experience, in-house or agency.
- A portfolio of print or integrated design work.
- Experience taking designs through to artwork.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Ideally some knowledge of After Effects, but not essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
An opportunity with a fantastic national agency who are willing to nurture talent and develop your skills, with room for progression, and a salary up to £24k!
Please apply with an updated CV and portfolio to be considered.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: