— Innovative Start-Up (Learn React Native)
- Digital first business working with the latest technologies.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop skills (React Native, Angular, PHP).
- Flexible working hours and an office based in the stunning Cotswolds.
Innovative digital first business are looking for a passionate and motivated React Developer to join their team at their amazing office in the idyllic Cotswolds (Cirencester). The role provides an exciting opportunity to develop and strengthen skills through working with the latest technology to create digital solutions to support the wider growth of the business. Their patented technology will position them with a huge offering, which brings a need for front-end developers to play a vital part in creating their exciting digital products.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience working with either React or Angular.
- Knowledge of React Native or willingness to learn.
- Any understanding of Go/Golang and SQL Server is desirable.
- You will have worked with API’s.
- Version control (Git).
- Ideally some use of Grunt, npm, Jenkins.
- Ability to work alongside the development team while demonstrating a keen interest in technology that will support the development of new solutions.
- Ability to see the wider picture and support the business in leading the business growth through digital.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As outlined above this is a crucial role to the company, so if you work hard and achieve good results you will be heavily rewarded. The salary is flexible on experience (£25K-£35K) with the need for various levels of developers. On top of the salary, you will get 25 days holiday (which can increase), flexi hours, pension, on-site parking and the chance to upskill/train/attend conferences working with great tech working with great people on something huge.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Sarah for immediate consideration or call in for a chat (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Monetisation solutionsLocation:LondonSalary:£55K - £75K
— Popular green-tech companyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£65K
— Bristol - Digital AgencyLocation:BristolType:Salary:up to £400 p/day