Junior Marketplace Manager
— Premium brand
- New role focused on driving Marketplace success for a premium brand.
- Start up with a beautiful office space and fast paced culture.
- Huge career development opportunities.
This premium fashion brand are making waves in the industry with their strong eCommerce and Marketplace presence and are now looking to add to their thriving team.
This is a brand new role due to sustained growth, focusing on optimising sales through their Marketplace channels. With an already established presence in this area, it’s a great opportunity for someone keen to work at scale for an exciting and established start up.
What you’ll be doing
As a Junior Marketplace Manager you will take the brand’s offering on existing and emerging marketplaces to the next level. Zolando and Next are the key marketplaces right now, but as the brand expand across Europe the list will grow. As new products come live it will be key to get them onto these sites as soon as possible to ensure the range remains fully optimised and up to date.
You’ll optimise everything from product descriptions, imagery, reviews and FAQs, alongside implementing special offers, discounts and promotions to drive commercial outcomes, taking into account the rules of the marketplace every step of the way.
What experience you’ll need
- Analytical mindset, comfortable analysing large sets of data.
- Have managed marketplaces in an eCommerce setting.
- Imperative to have experience using Tradebyte.
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel and Word).
- Solid copywriting and editing skills.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary for this one will be up to around the £26k mark, potentially more for the right person. This is a super fast paced creative environment, with a fab culture and talented team based in a beautiful studio in the heart of Cheltenham.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Product RangeLocation:central BristolSalary:£50-60k
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Sustainability Start-UpLocation:RemoteSalary:£50k - £90k