Junior Performance Marketing Manager
— Premium eCommerce Brand
- New role focused on driving eCommerce growth through Paid Media.
- Start up with a beautiful office space and fast paced culture.
- Huge career development opportunities.
This premium fashion brand is making waves in the industry with their strong eCommerce and Marketplace presence and are now looking to add to their thriving team.
This is a brand new role due to sustained growth, focusing on creating and delivering Paid Media strategies. With an already established presence in this area, it’s a great opportunity for someone keen to work at scale for an exciting and established start up.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage the day to day Paid Media marketing in order to drive eCommerce growth, owning the optimisation of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, providing regular reports and using insights to develop the longer-term strategy. You’ll get stuck in with campaign budget management and allocation, running A/B testing on ad copy and providing recommendations on new and emerging paid channels.
It goes without saying that you’ll be well versed in using both Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Microsoft Ads, as well as Google Analytics and the wider Google product suite.
You’ll have input on budget and work to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business to make sure the Paid Social strategy is aligned and appropriately executed in line with the overall business objective.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing PPC campaigns in an eCommerce setting.
- Competent in all relevant platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics).
- Analytical mindset, comfortable analysing large sets of data.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing channels would be beneficial, i.e. SEO and Social Media, Affiliate Marketing.
- Excited about using data to drive strategy and enjoys seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Numerate – able to quickly and accurately review data and identify logical next steps.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, approachable and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary for this one will be up to around the £35k mark, potentially more for the right person. This is a super fast paced creative environment, with a fab culture and talented team based in a beautiful studio in the heart of Cheltenham.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Rapidly growing retailer.Location:ManchesterSalary:£25,000-£30,000
— Innovative Client-side BusinessLocation:Bath / RemoteSalary:£30-35k