You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Insight Analyst
— Non-for-profit organisation
- Work with clients in the education sector.
- Demonstrate the benefits of customer insight analysis.
- Client facing role with some remote working.
This is a great opportunity to help the clients of this business get more out of their data and understand more about their customers.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a growing team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Analytics experts who are delivering high quality insight analysis to their clients.
The role will be to work with the clients of this business on analytics and insight projects that will enable these clients to get more from their customer data.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Hands on data analysis skills using Python, R or SAS or strong commercial agency experience
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation skills (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £60K + excellent pension + great benefits package