— Award-winning Digital Agency
• Digital Marketing Account Director for an award-winning Digital Marketing agency.
• Flexible and remote working available.
• Work with global, household-name Technology clients.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Director, ideally with Tech client, to join an award-winning, independent Digital Marketing agency. As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, a real focus on employee well-being, and strong social elements to keep everybody well connected and feeling a part of something special, remote working is also on offer long-term. They have offices in London and the South West should you prefer more face time.
What you’ll be doing
• Whether working remotely or in one of their offices, you’ll have a proper HR induction to help you embed yourself into the team.
• You’ll lead on a small number of key accounts at a strategic level – you’ll be a go-to agency partner.
• Clients are likely to include a global Tech brand and a handful of smaller accounts - from well-funded Tech start-ups that need a brand identity from scratch to global brands looking for an annual digital lead gen strategy and plenty of other creative and digital work in between.
• You’ll manage and be supported by some very talented Account Execs, Account Managers/Senior Account Managers.
• You’ll work alongside an established creative studio, project management team, and strategists in order to deliver industry-leading digital campaigns.
• There’s plenty of room to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the agency as they embark on their next stage of growth.
• They’ve got lots of new work coming their way and a huge variety of it, so you’ll never get bored or stop learning!
What experience you’ll need to apply
• The ideal candidate is an experienced Account Director from a respected Digital or Integrated Marketing agency.
• B2B Marketing experience for Technology clients is also highly desirable but we’d love to hear from candidates that have at least one or the other.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
• A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£57k depending on experience and location (includes a London weighting).
• Excellent benefits package
• Remote working and the flexibility to work from one of their offices in the South of the UK as much or as little as you choose.
• The chance to work on a broad range of highly creative, strategic campaigns for household-name brands in the Tech sector.
• Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience at a Digital Marketing agency as an Account Director or similar and you love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE
— CX AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:Circa £70k
— Progressive, Innovative, Latest TechLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive