Magento Project Manager
— Digital Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading web design agency as Project Manager.
- Get stuck into a variety of projects with a variety of clients.
- Beautiful offices in central Cheltenham, commutable from Worcester, Stroud, Gloucester.
Do you have a love for web build projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning agency in the role of Magento Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
Within this superb digital agency, you will take the lead on all magento project management, utilising your strong experience surrounding e commerce to be a solutions specialist and deliver beautiful magento website design and build projects.
You will be working closely with all areas of the business including tech and creative teams, in league with clients and senior management showing strong stakeholder management skills and technical understanding to ensure projects run smoothly from inception to delivery.
You will play the lynchpin between development teams and clients, so an experienced client management approach and technical understanding is important as well as being comfortable in pitching, presenting and quoting new and existing clients.
This is a brand-new role for the business so whilst strong magento and project management experience is key, it offers the opportunity to define your own position in the business. In time there is every opportunity to grow a team with line management and mentoring freedom.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be a Project Manager or Digital Producer with experience of web design and build projects.
- You will have strong Magento knowledge and experience.
- You will have either agency or client-side experience.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the difference between CMS, content, SEO, PPC and social for example.
- You will possess superb client management skills and stakeholder management.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience of circa £35k within an award winning agency who offer flexible working, progression, a variety of interesting magento projects to lead and all within a fun and friendly environment.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!