— Award Winning Agency
Salary: Up to £30K
Location: Gloucestershire (East)
- Fast moving and award winning agency.
- Lovely work environment with loads of opportunities to learn and develop.
- Pivotal role supporting the Managing Director where no two days will be the same.
This leading and well respected agency are on the lookout for an Executive Assistant to support their Managing Director and provide a range of administrative support to the Leadership team on either a full time or part time basis.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this well-established team as an Executive Assistant you will be providing key support to the Managing Director along with a handful of the Senior Management team when required. You’ll work closely with the MD managing their busy schedule and organising both internal and external meetings. You’ll be arranging domestic and international travel with the production of detailed itineraries to follow. Building relationships across the business will be key as you’ll be required to liaise with all levels of stakeholders. You will need to be one step ahead in keeping the filing systems organised and be prepared to adapt to the ever changing demands of a direct marketing agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant position with high class organisation and administration skills.
- A passion for the wonderful world of marketing would be desirable.
- Ideally your experience will be gained in a marketing, creative or digital agency but is by no means essential, the most important thing here is you're able to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects.
- Positive and creative thinking as well as a hands on approach to problem solving.
- Extensive administrative experience with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary of up to £30k along with the opportunity to become part of a thriving team in an exciting agency. The business pride themselves on their fantastic culture along with a generous benefits scheme including free car parking, life insurance, subsidised gym and cycle to work scheme – they even throw in free breakfasts and fun social events!
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs