You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Full Service Agency
- Play an integral role to this agency as Account Director with a key client.
- Contribute to a superb culture for an established and growing agency.
- Very competitive package and clear progression opportunities.
This is a brand spanking new opportunity for a talented Account Director who would love nothing more than to get their teeth stuck into a nice big account with an international brand. As part of this leading integrated agency you will help strategise and deliver award-winning campaigns for your client and contribute to the wider business sharing your positivity and experience.
Due to continued growth, this agency has just moved into stunning new offices In Cirencester that are easily commutable from Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Swindon for example.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a well-established, experienced and friendly team to manage the efficient production of projects, ensuring they’re on brief, on time and on budget. You will be pivotal in managing client relationship and being the lynchpin between agency and client.
As a seasoned Account Director, you will be bringing your expertise to a leading full service agency who specialise in branding, marketing and digital (campaign and design and build) projects for a variety of high-profile European clients in a range of sectors including automotive, space, tech and FMCG. As the business continues to grow and perform well, you will bring positivity and know-how to maintain the high levels of client management and contribute to the wider business in their continued performance.
As part of the client services team, you will work closely with the Client Services Director and Managing Director on this exciting key account within the automotive sector, which will offer a real variety of projects and tasks. Alongside the CSD and MD, you will offer guidance, support and knowledge to colleagues to ensure they perform to the best of their ability and together continue the ongoing growth and success of the business.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience as an Account Director within an agency.
- Demonstrable experience of branding and marketing, ideally within a creative agency, integrated agency or marketing agency.
- Superb client management experience with outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-skilled agency.
- An understanding of multiple channels such as digital, print, animation/video and events would be advantageous.
- Previous exposure to automotive clients/accounts/projects would be advantageous.
- Calm under pressure, with a knack of managing multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or quantity of service.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Commercially and strategically aware considering the “bigger picture”.
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly mentality.
- Communication skills, written, verbal and technical.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a very competitive salary, bonus, 25 days holiday and an excellent working environment where you’ll work amongst some of the brightest minds in the industry and develop your career.
Apply via this advertisement or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment to discuss further.
07528 632 647