Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
— Growing Digital Content Agency
- Be the first Account Manager to join this growing content agency.
- Broad range of clients across a range of B2C sectors.
- Cutting edge content campaigns on the likes of Tik Tok and Bumble.
We’re looking for a seasoned Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an exciting Digital Marketing and Content agency in Cheltenham as they embark on their next round of growth. They’ve won some really great clients and are set to have a record-breaking year. With lots of great talent joining the agency, this is your chance to join as their first Account Manager and to grow with them. Flexible working is on offer and after lockdown you’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll join a growing agency with a great creative team, in a newly created Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role
- The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will become the main point of contact for key clients and will take campaign and creative briefs, brief them into the studio and production teams, and be responsible for the day to day nurturing of client relationships
- You’ll be an opportunity spotter and enjoy putting forward new ideas and solutions to help keep projects flowing into the agency
- Chance to pitch for new clients as well as you grow in your role (with the support of the Business Development Director)
- You’ll brief designers, video producers and motion graphics / animators, and work closely with a content strategist and producers
- Lots of room to grow and to progress your career in the Digital Marketing, Account Management and Content
- Gain experience managing campaigns on platforms such as Tik Tok and Bumble.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experience Content Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who has worked for an agency managing Content-driven campaigns
- Excellent written and communication skills are a must
- Good working knowledge of digital content and experience briefing creative teams in an agency environment
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £26k-£36k depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home)
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a Digital Content Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE
— Rare Part Time OpportunityLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:£35-40k (pro rata)