Project Manager/ Producer
— Award Winning Agency
- Join a highly respected and specialist film production team within a Gloucester based agency.
- Brand new Project Manager/ Producer role created due to exciting growth.
- Receive fantastic training and progression opportunities.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager/ Account Manager to join an agency in Gloucester. With an award-winning team, an impressive portfolio of work and clients, and ambitious growth plans there is no better time to join…
What you’ll be doing
Last year alone the studio delivered over 4000 films for brands across the globe. The business already enjoys a fantastic reputation for film, and as they are increasingly called upon to deliver animation they look to grow even further; this is where you come in.
You will manage projects end to end, starting with onboarding and managing the full production process, keeping clients up to date on the progress of the projects through to final delivery. This will include coming up with proposals, design briefs, going on shoot location and seeing through the editing process ensuring all clients are happy and it’s smiles all round on the delivery day.
Your projects will vary from small-sized and high volume through to large scale and low volume. Expect budgets to range from £1k - £10k and projects to run anywhere from a week in duration to 6 months or more, ensuring that no two days are the same. Acting as the lynchpin between the client and internal teams you’ll know what is being worked on, by who and when, therefore you’ll need to be extremely adaptable when it comes to managing the ever-changing demands of a busy agency!
What experience you’ll need
- Strong project management experience gained in a previous role as a Producer, Content Producer or simply a Digital Project Manager that has delivered content-led projects.
- You could also be an Account Manager that is delivery focused.
- You keep a cool head under pressure and spin many plates simultaneously.
- You have a solution-orientated approach.
- Ideally your experience will had been gained in an agency.
- Highly organised with a hands-on approach.
- Strong communication skills, internally with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholder management.
- It goes without saying that you'll be self-motivated as well as proactive with the ambition to grow the role.
- You’ll also be a confident team player with excellent organisational skills with sound attention to detail.
- Experience within video and film production is desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary is in the region of £24k - £28k which is entirely dependent on experience and could potentially stretch to £30k for the perfect candidate. In addition to this, you will be joining an extremely successful agency that has seen 35% YoY growth for the last two years consecutively and don’t have any plans to slow down, which will naturally present progression opportunities for you.
This is an extremely urgent role, so please send an up to date CV through to Fran at ADLIB ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Sustainability Projects - Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £35k
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive
— Green Technology FirmLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k