Trade Marketing Manager
— Multi-Brand Retailer
- Join a multi-brand retailer with a strong heritage in the South-West.
- Develop and deliver in-store retail marketing strategies.
- Lovely new offices in Cirencester, easily commutable from Swindon, Gloucester and Cheltenham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Trade Marketing Manager to join a multi-channel retailer and take the lead on marketing strategies and activities for well-known brands.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll develop the marketing strategies and plans for 2 market leading brands, ensuring these are in line with business objectives, customer needs and consumer insight. You’ll manage effective relationships with retail partners and develop market understanding and competitor intelligence to drive sales and brand recognition.
You’ll create, plan and implement a range of trade marketing activities including product launches, in-store events, PR, online presence and seasonal sale. You’ll work closely with internal teams to deliver joint marketing plans and build brand awareness across channels. You’ll liaise with external agencies, ensuring all work is carried out in line with the brief, timescale and budget.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in channel/ trade marketing within the retail sector.
- Track record of delivering omnichannel trade marketing campaigns.
- Fully immersed in the marketing industry and keeping up to date with current trends.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive and innovative approach.
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Budget management and analytical skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a wonderful success story behind this multi-brand retailer who are going from strength to strength and it’s a great time to join this fantastic team. In return for your impressive, well-rounded trade marketing experience, a competitive salary is on offer along with some great benefits including company pension, car allowance, staff discount and cycle to work scheme.
Sound like the challenge you are looking for? Get in touch with your CV right away!