— One of the largest and most established Financial Services in the Gloucestershire area.
- Great opportunity for an analyst with a passion for marketing.
- Have fun with a creative outlet in doing dashboarding for senior stakeholders.
- Support meaningful business decisions from your insight.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with a growing Digital Transformation team and other senior stakeholders to help maximise marketing channels. You will primarily be utilising analytics tools and data visualisation platforms to create insightful dashboards. All in all, you will be key to the continued growth of this already successful department.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Advanced Excel.
- Data visualisation experience in either Google Data Studio or Tableau.
- Experience with Python would be beneficial although not essential.
- SQL would also be used in the role.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- This is a junior role and as such salary would be up to £35,000.
- Join a highly sociable and welcoming team.
- A good benefits package with a really good scaling pension.
- The office has excellent facilities including a gym.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— World-leading Computer Vision companyLocation:OxfordSalary:£40,000 - £60,000
— Global Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£45k
— Digital Media companyLocation:BathSalary:£35k