Marketing Operations Manager
— Wealth Management
- Create a marketing operations infrastructure.
- Build and implement a scalable, marketing operations capability.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations professional to join a Wealth Management company based in Cirencester. If you are interested in working for a huge brand, with a wonderful reputation then read on! If you are currently working as a Client Services Director, Strategic Account Director (Agency side), Head of Marketing Operations or as a Marketing Services Manager (Client side) then this role requires your skills. You will also need to be Flexible regarding travel across the UK.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with a team of specialist Marketing Consultants that work closely with the smaller subsidiaries of this group. The main purpose of this role is to create the marketing operational infrastructure to ensure high quality, regional marketing consultancy services for each practice throughout the UK. You’ll be creating and implementing robust marketing governance, standard operating procedures and MI reporting to effectively and efficiently manage LMBU demand and consultancy team resource planning.
You’ll be leading the development of the marketing operations and providing strategic consultancy. Another part of your role will be to organise and manage quarterly Manager Development Forums across the UK and tracking business follow up via CRM across the UK. You’ll also be tasked with delivering impactful strategic marketing plans, campaigns and projects.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience of delivering strategic marketing plans, campaigns and projects
• You’ll need to hold a specific marketing qualification
• Hold strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
• Experience of delivering marketing change management projects
• Microsoft office skills and experience of implementation CRM solutions for marketing services and operation functions (ideally salesforce)
• Financial services experience is ideal, but not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary of upto £45k + annual bonus. You will also receive a £6,200 car allowance that you can take as cash if you wish. Other benefits include , Pension, Private Medical for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities and a great holiday allowance + more!
Please get in touch with me – Jade! 0117 926 9530 or apply here and I will come back to you to discuss.Back to jobs