Media Operations / Ads Operations Executive
— Paid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Paid Social
- Opportunity to work with a variety of big-name clients.
- Excellent training plans for career development.
- Innovative and collaborative working environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Media Operations Executive to join an industry-leading marketing agency in Gloucestershire. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Media Operations Executive with a Digital Marketing background to play an important role in helping some exciting brands boost exposure and generate more sales.
What you’ll be doing
The Media Operations Executive will:
- Plan, develop and execute media campaigns on behalf of clients
- Report on campaigns using reporting tools to offer suggestions
- Keep up to date with ads best practices and complete industry-relevant certifications
- Build knowledge about key media owners to spot new media opportunities when they arise
- Ensure that internal processes are made so that data is held accurately and safely
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working within Digital Marketing or a similar role, ideally inPaid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates and Paid Social.
- Ability to work well with numbers and understand how to analyse campaigns
- A foundational understanding of how paid social campaigns are implemented and reported
- Have a thirst to learn and develop your capabilities within Media Ops
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads is a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary of £24-26k depending on experience, flexible working with hybrid options (can be fully remote after initial training), amazing training opportunities for career development and the opportunity to work on a variety of B2C and B2B clients.
If you are interested in this role, then click apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £65k DOE
— Specialist Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £30k DOE