Digital Project Manager/ Delivery Manager
— Agency Side - Large Client
- Digital Project Manager/ Delivery Manager opportunity to join a leading CRM agency.
- Work on one of the agencies key accounts, a large FS client.
- Competitive salary in the region of £30k - £40k.
We're searching for an impressive Digital Project Manager with passion and drive to join one of Gloucestershires top agencies to work on a key client at an exciting time as their about to embark on a large data migration project.
What you'll be doing
The lucky candidate will find themselves working on some fascinating digital projects, alongside some very exciting clients with global recognition. Youll work closely with client services and operational teams to deliver complex web design and build projects across core business units, ensuring each and every project is technically seamless, consistently exceed clients expectations. As a Digital Project Manager, you'll be well versed in working to tight deadlines, keeping your cool when juggling multiple projects to deliver accurate, on brief and on budget digital solutions.
What experience you'll need
- You will be an agency experienced Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Delivery Manager.
- Your agency experience will be gained in either an integrated, digital, data/ CRM environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience, comfortable at all levels.
- Highly organised, used to working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head under pressure.
- As a practitioner of project methodologies, youll be comfortable managing complex web builds from scoping, resource scheduling, and effectively handling change management through to testing and delivery.
- Managing a project throughout the full lifecycle.
- Experience of managing large complex projects.
- MS Project experience or similar tools.
- If you have previous experience in database migration into a cloud environment that would be the dream but is not essential.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be working for an award winning, forward thinking agency, but you will also be given real opportunity for career progression here up to Senior Project Manager and beyond. The salary will depend on your experience but will be in the region of £30k - £40k.
Get in touch with Fran if you think you meet the criteria above.