— French speaking
- New role as part of a significant marketplaces function.
- Fluent French speaker required.
- Key focus on Amazon.co.uk.
The largest independent brand in the UK for their market, this business is looking to add to their thriving eCommerce function. This is a new role in the Marketplaces team focusing on optimising the growth of sales through Amazon. With an already established presence in this area, it’s a great role for a French speaker with Marketplaces experience wanting to work at scale for a well-known brand.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketplaces Executive will work closely with the Marketplaces Manager and the wider eCommerce function to build out the French operation, taking the offering to the next level. As new products come live it will be key to get them onto Amazon as soon as possible to ensure the range remains up to date.
You’ll optimise everything from product descriptions, imagery, reviews and FAQs, alongside implementing special offers, discounts and promotions to drive commercial outcomes, taking into account the rules of the marketplace every step of the way.
You’ll also work in tandem with the paid search team, ensuring PPC is consistent across all channels, helping to create and optimise Marketplaces paid search campaigns as required.
What experience you’ll need
- Fluent French is an essential requirement.
- Have managed marketplaces/ an eCommerce website.
- As Amazon is the main focus here, experience in this area is key.
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central would be ideal.
- Understanding of broader digital marketing channels and how they tie into the Marketplace offering.
- Solid copywriting and editing skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-27k depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a caƒe onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this one.