Marketplaces Trading Manager
— Impressive Brand
- New role as part of a significant marketplaces function.
- Largest UK independent within their market.
- Key focus on Amazon.co.uk.
The largest independent brand in the UK for their market is looking to add to their thriving eCommerce function. They’re searching for a Marketplaces Trading Manager to take ownership of growing their extremely successful B2C marketplaces channels. With an already established presence in this area, it’s a great opportunity for a Marketplaces expert wanting to work at scale for a well-known brand.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage and develop a small but talented multi-lingual team, ensuring they perform at the highest possible level, meeting and exceeding sales targets and hitting KPIs. You’ll work closely with the trading analyst and product team in order to broaden the product mix and improve listing quality, taking the offering to the next level.
You’ll also work in tandem with the paid search team, ensuring PPC is consistent across all channels, helping to create and optimise Marketplaces paid search campaigns and improve overall ad performance.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have advanced knowledge and understanding of marketplaces (primarily Amazon), including branding, commercial planning, marketing, and operations.
- You will be commercially driven, as this role is fundamentally focused on growing sales.
- Comfortable with data and analysis in order to interpret reports.
- You will have a solid understanding of eCommerce strategies across PPC, SEO and copywriting.
- Experience of working across international marketplaces would be a significant advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £30-40k depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a caƒe onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award Winning B2B AgencyLocation:BuckinghamshireSalary:£45,000 - £55,000
— Genuine Career ProgressionLocation:SalisburySalary:£27k-£30k
— Innovative Marketing BusinessLocation:StroudSalary:£30-40k