You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Integrated agency with brand new offices!
- Form a key part of an established agency with a portfolio of high-profile clients.
- Get involved in a variety of briefs across integrated channels.
- Brand new office space, great package, progression.
We’re looking for a Mid-Weight or Senior Designer who is keen to get stuck in with an established agency at an exciting time of growth. With brand new offices in the heart of Cirencester, this small but fast-paced agency is offering a great opportunity for a driven designer to work on a variety of projects for a range of world-renowned clients.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining a well-established, experienced and friendly team based in fantastic offices based in Cirencester to form a key part of their Creative offering. This creative agency specialises in branding and marketing projects for a variety of high-profile European clients in a range of sectors including automotive, tech and FMCG.
Wou’ll bring at least a few years’ experience playing a key part in a design studio, ideally in a similar role. Working closely with the Creative Director and the wider team, there’s opportunity here to work on a range projects including brand and integrated campaigns across print, digital, and motion.
Due to the team structure here, we’re looking for someone who’s forthcoming with ideas, is confident taking briefs through to execution, and who’s not afraid to get stuck in wherever needed in this small agency environment. There’s huge potential in the role and if showing willingness and drive, your talents will be rewarded with more ownership of projects and client engagement as you progress.
The projects are broad so ideally you’ll have a multi-channel experience, but if you’re a master of brand and print, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience as Designer in a fast-paced studio, agency or client side.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs, with a focus on brand and printed marketing campaigns.
- Digital design (web, ui, social, motion) a bonus but not essential.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.)
- After Effects skills are a plus.
- Confident collaborating within a creative environment, but also taking briefs end-to-end.
- An ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-skilled agency.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary of up to £35k (depending on experience) 25 days holiday and an excellent working environment from an awesome new studio!
Get in touch with Lauren with your CV and a relevant portfolio of work to be considered.