You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
— Award Winning Agency
- Join a highly respected and specialist film team.
- Enjoy a 4 day working week.
- Receive fantastic training and progression opportunities.
Were looking for a talented Animator / Motion Graphics Designer to join a growing agency in Cheltenham. With an award winning team, an impressive showreel and genuine progression opportunities on offer this role cant be missed.
What youll be doing
Last year alone the studio delivered over 4000 films for brands across the globe. The business already has a fantastic reputation for film and as they are increasingly called upon to deliver animation theres the need to grow further; this is where you come in.
Youll work alongside two existing Animators, a talented team of filmmakers, editors and designers to deliver a range of animated infographic films for their clients. Ideally well find someone whos great with illustration as producing original assets will be a key part of the role. For the most part the output is 2D but there is the opportunity to deliver 3D projects if youve got the skills.
For the right person this is a truly exciting position. The agency is growing and increasingly taking on more animation work. Using your skills theres a chance to help them deliver bigger and better with each project, being an indispensable addition to the team.
What experience youll need to apply
- Some experience within a similar role agency or client side.
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (In particular After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- A portfolio full of animation / motion graphics projects (2D essential, 3D beneficial).
- Strong illustration skills, able to create animation assets from scratch.
- Able to manage your own time and workflow projects (with assistance from a traffic manager).
- Any video editing skills a bonus.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join an agency with a great working culture. Animators here work a 4 day week so youll have more time to unwind or work on your own projects. The business places huge importance in personal development, youll shadow some extremely talented film makers and receive fantastic training. There is also a performance based bonus on offer.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k