You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multi-Channel Retailer
- Established Multi-Channel brand.
- Strong team to integrate into with excellent processes in place.
- Great culture and brilliant working environment.
This well established, multi-channel brand is known for being one of the leaders in their market with a strong presence both online and instore. Commerce has been a huge focus in recent years and is soon becoming their largest sales channel. This is a new role from continued investment for a PPC Executive to step in and manage significant budgets across Google Ads and Bing.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, youll be responsible for all PPC channels in-house including Google Ads and Bing. Youll use analytical data as constant feedback to work alongside the manager and help shape the paid search strategy, becoming an integral part of your day to day as experience in this area grows. Given this role is working as part of a wider team, you will assist with reporting to other senior members in the business (such as the Head of eCommerce), and look to understand the wider impact of PPC across other channels.
What experience youll need
- Hands on PPC experience, from either agency or client side.
- Ideally managed strong monthly budgets, and had exposure to an eCommerce setting.
- Worked across Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Exposure to Facebook and Amazon a real plus but not a must.
- Analytical approach to breakdown customer data and draw inferences to tweak your campaigns.
- Able to work well as part of a team and coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £22-27k for this one, please enquire for more information.
Please get in touch with Hannah with a CV to look into this role!