— Retail Brand
- Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic retail brand.
- Lovely offices in the heart of the Cotswolds, commutable from Cheltenham, Oxford, Redditch and Banbury.
- Competitive salary up to £30k with additional benefits.
A rare opportunity to work for a fast-growing retail brand in Gloucestershire has arisen for a motivated and highly driven PR/Comms professional to communicate the brand; gaining press coverage and increasing customer interaction and engagement.
What you'll be doing
As the business continues to grow through great brand performance there is now a need for a proactive and self-starting PR Executive to create and deliver successful PR campaigns and Social Media content. No two days will be the same, from building strong relationships with key press, bloggers and social influencers, producing content, driving media coverage and managing their London PR agency. Through strong and attractive press releases you'll have the chance to make a real impact from day one and deliver creative campaigns to grab the attention of the press, bloggers and end customers.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience within a PR role, either gained agency or client side - or both!
- Relevant degree within Marketing or Fashion.
- Understanding of traditional and digital public relations.
- Good social media experience.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of organisation will be key.
- First class communication skills are a must, as is having a creative flair for writing.
- Youll show a committed, communicative, and collaborative approach to working.
- Self-motivated and can work on your own initiative.
- Youll have a true passion for building a career in PR and the fashion industry.
What you'll get in return for your experience
Along with a competitive salary in line with your experience, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with a fantastic brand at what is a really great time to join this company. It is a small team, but a great one, with a strong culture, ambitious growth plans and the resources to support the ongoing growth, you can really make this role your own.
There will be a lot of interest in this role so don't wait around and apply now, or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.