You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Data Development & Operations
— Leading Financial Services firm
- Excellent opportunity to join leading Financial Services firm.
- Head up the Data Operations Division.
- Manage a team of 40.
This leading financial services firm are embarking on a large scale data change programme to consolidate their data platforms, work on master data management and data quality issues and to implement a full range of analytics capabilities across the business. They need to bring on board a Senior Data Change professional who can guide them through this time of change.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be heading up a team of 40 data professionals across data development, data architecture and operations and you will lead the delivery of the large scale data change programme. You will manage a multi-million pound data strategy budget delegated to the Project Managers. You will design and implement a range of key objectives and metrics and manage key vendors and customers externally and internally to support the department's success.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data Programme Management experience from a FTSE 100 company
- Proven people management experience
- Experience of implementing self service analytics and data science capabilities
- Deep understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £100K - £120K, remote working options and a sign on bonus of 30% of base salary
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: