Senior Front-End Developer (React)
— Progressive, Innovative, Latest Tech
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with some seriously talented JS developers.
- Quality driven with innovative thinking, amazing clients and strong R&D.
- One day on a client site in Gloucester, the rest remote.
Top digital product specialists are looking to take on a talented Senior Front-End Developer to add to their strong development team. You can enjoy plenty of remote working with an occasional visit to their HQ in Corsham or a huge client site in Gloucester.
What skills you'll be needing
- Extensive software engineering experience in modern FE JS libraries.
- Experience in Git. Experience of testing frameworks (Jest).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, integration patterns and RESTful web services.
- Experience of API integration.
- Experience of supporting and extending systems and code developed by teams other than your own.
- Experience creating high volume, complex applications using Internet technologies.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be helping this ambitious innovator to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. You'll be taking a lead role in the design and build of all components and working to best practice when it comes to Front-End Development. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world's most recognisable brands. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part of the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the South West and you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you’ve evaluated yourself. With a large development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. You'll succeed here if you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary up to £60K DOE and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek asap.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000
— Involved in Connected Services, IoT, Cloud Infrastructure, DataLocation:Cheltenham / RemoteSalary:£70K - £80K
— IoT, Cloud, ITILLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£55K-£70K