Senior PPC Executive
— Established Full-Service Agency
● Opportunity to work with a variety of clients.
● Excellent training plans for career development.
● Office-based/fully remote options.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior PPC Executive to join an established full-service agency that has over 20-years of experience in providing its clients with innovative digital solutions. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented PPC Executive or Digital Marketing Executive who has a strong background in Paid Search, specifically Google and Bing Ads.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior PPC Executive will:
- Manage a variety of client accounts on your own accord with the support of team leaders
- Design and plan monthly PPC strategy to present to clients for approval
- Keep up to date with Google Ads, SA360 & Bing best practices to ensure that campaigns are always optimised
- Create weekly and monthly budget reports to assess strategy and make changes where necessary
- Offer feedback to peers to enhance team development
What experience you’ll need to apply
● A proven track record of planning and implementing Paid Search campaigns
● Extensive experience in Google and Bing Ads with certification
● Comfortable analysing and reporting on campaigns to adapt if needed
● Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary of £28-30k depending on experience, flexible working with fully remote options (fully remote after initial hybrid training), training opportunities for career development and regular socials.
If you are interested in this role, then click apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £65k DOE