— Financial Services
- Help shape the research practice for a new studio.
- Enjoy great benefits including a 10% pension, private medical, dental cover and share options.
- Hybrid flexible working model.
We’re looking for a User Researcher to join a well-respected financial services brand as part of their in-house experience design studio. This role can accommodate working from home with some office travel (to Cirencester) based on project needs.
What you’ll be doing
Like many others in their space the business has a digital transformation programme underway and a key part of this is developing a proper user research practice, putting the user at the heart of their client and customer experience.
UX maturity in the business is low, so there’s a real opportunity to help shape the practice and approach to user centricity. For that reason, we’re looking for people who are interested in the journey and are great at communicating the values of good research to stakeholders of all kinds.
Sat amongst the digital experience team you’ll have the support of seniors to help drive change. Day to day you’ll design and conduct research programmes using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods. You’ll work across websites and tools with B2B and B2C applications and with a varied group of customers.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a user research role or a UX role that’s involved user research.
- Experience of a range of research techniques, ideally qualitative and quantitative.
- Comfortable designing as well as facilitating research.
- A great communicator, confident engaging with customers and internal stakeholders alike.
- Strong presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return
As well as a good salary, you’ll receive a 10% non-contributory pension, share schemes, flexible working, private medical and dental insurance, 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and more.
Please apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.