Senior Account Manager
— Leading Agency
- Ambitious and creative marketing agency.
- Work with a fantastic client base full of leading, global brands.
- Fantastic offices coupled with a supportive and social team.
Superb opportunity for a passionate and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join a leading agency in Gloucestershire who specialise within digital and direct marketing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on some of the agencies’ key clients, we’re talking well-known, global brands and impressive brand led high profile projects that will push you to drive success. Your focus will be to deliver the highest possible level of service to your client, working closely with the creative team to manage direct mail and creative digital campaigns end to end, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget and high creative standards are met.
You’ll work collaboratively with internal teams to understand and contribute to the account strategy, demonstrating your commercial acumen through assisting with forecasting and your keen attention to detail through maintaining accurate documentation. You’ll need to be confident in building relationships with clients and mentoring junior staff as this role is crucial to the success of the client services team.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager having gained your marketing experience from a digital, data, CRM, or integrated agency.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of data-driven marketing and email marketing tools.
- Proven track record working with large brands and managing client relationship.
- You’ll be a self-starter, confident in working independently and as part of a large team.
- You’ll pride yourself in your relationship building skills and ability to multi-task.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to £30k, plus great benefits and a car allowance.
If you meet the above criteria please get in touch with Theo today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Excellent Customer Data AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £50K
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k