You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Film & Animation Studio
- Work with a variety of big name clients.
- Benefit from a 4 day working week.
- Join a business with a reputable global client base.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Animator to lead a post-production team in Gloucestershire while the Lead Animator is on maternity. As this role is a permanent position, after the term you'll continue to guide more junior members of the team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Project Operations Director, you’ll be inspiring and guiding a team of talented animators as well as getting stuck in on projects.
You’ll work with a team of Animators, filmmakers, editors and designers to deliver a range of animation for their clients, incuding infographics, character animation, and even some 3D if you have the skills. Ideally we’ll find someone who is great with illustration and producing original assets, as well as fluent in After Effects and Premier Pro.
We’re looking for someone who has worked in a similar environment who will be able to take the reins and hit the ground running as a key part of this studio.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a few years’ commercial experience, in an animation studio.
- A portfolio full of animation / motion graphics projects (2D essential, 3D beneficial).
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (In particular After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Strong illustration skills, able to create animation assets from scratch.
- A natural leader, comfortable guiding junior members of a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is an opportunity to grow with a business and learn from masters in their field. You'll benefit from a 4 day week and a close-knit team environment who hold regular socials.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.