— 11 Month FTC (Maternity Cover)
- 11 month FTC with potential to go permanent.
- Benefit from a 4 day working week.
- Join a business with a reputable global client base.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Animator to lead a post-production team in Gloucestershire while the Lead Animator is on maternity. There is potential for this role to be extended, or for a permanent position to arise after the term.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Project Operations Director, you’ll be inspiring and guiding a team of talented animators as well as getting stuck in on projects.
You’ll work with a team of Animators, filmmakers, editors and designers to deliver a range of animation for their clients. Ideally we’ll find someone who is great with illustration and producing original assets, as well as fluent in After Effects and Premier Pro.
We’re looking for someone who has worked in a similar team environment who will be able to take the reins and hit the ground running as a key part of this team. As the business is growing, there is huge potential for this role to become permanent after the term.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a few years’ commercial experience, ideally in an animation studio.
- A portfolio full of animation / motion graphics projects (2D essential, 3D beneficial).
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (In particular After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Strong illustration skills, able to create animation assets from scratch.
- A natural leader, comfortable guiding junior members of a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is an opportunity to grow with a business and learn from masters in their field. You'll benefit from a 4 day week and a close-knit team environment who hold regular socials.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.