— Design-Led Boutique Agency
- Join a creatively led boutique agency.
- Be part of a team with exceptional design craft.
- A brand new role to make your own.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join one of the most design-led studios around. This Cheltenham based agency fuses brand and creative strategy and after some exciting new client wins, this is a brand new role for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this small but growing boutique agency, you’ll become part of a quality team of creatives including designers, dedicated illustrators, motion graphics designers and packaging specialists to work hand-in-hand with the senior members of the studio. You’ll oversee creative projects, build upon the existing client base and grow in to account ownership.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be working alongside a fellow senior designer and account manager to build visual identities, brand strategies and integrated campaigns for their portfolio of clients and beyond. The work will span a variety of print & digital platforms including brochures and complex literature, packaging, websites, digital banners and presentations – the list goes on!
You’ll play a pivotal part in the design studio being highly involved in conceptual work but also rolling up your sleeves to produce beautiful design craft and guide projects through to the polished result.
Ideally, we’re looking for a designer with a strategic mindset but if you can deliver strong ideas, you have a quality design craft with a strong eye for brand, typography and layout, then we’d love to hear from you!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An experienced designer with some agency experience.
- A portfolio showcasing your beautifully crafted brand design skills within a commercial context across print & digital).
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A great eye for the details and refining your designs.
- Experience getting under the skin of client briefs, researching and innovating concepts.
- Ability to guide on projects and a strong communicator.
- Knowledge or experience in brand strategy a bonus but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining an ambitious agency who are organically growing, working with some of the best creatives in Cheltenham, you’ll join a team who are truly valued, with a friendly and creative culture. Alongside private medical insurance, the agency holds regular creatively led team days out such print press workshops and life drawing.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Graphic Design / Digital Design jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K