— Fantastic Global Agency
- Inspire a team of designers to produce engaging design work.
- Work as part of a Global agency with great benefits.
- Join a company who invests in personal development and training.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic agency as a Senior Designer. You'll be designing across a host of platforms for some of the nations most recognised brands.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the Design Lead, your day to day will be made up of designing unique UI, emails, web assets, mobile apps and print collateral. You'll be inspiring a team of equally passionate designers as you work on the concepts and designs that make up a bunch of great national campaigns.
You'll be as comfortable pitching to new clients as you are getting stuck in on briefs and collaborating with the team to create engaging design solutions from concept to execution.
You could be from an integrated background, but you thrive when producing digital work and understand the thought process behind User Experience to create unique and effective UI designs.
What experience you'll need
- At least a few years agency or in-house experience.
- A portfolio full of UI Designs, including responsive web.
- Experience leading projects from concept to execution.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Skilled in Sketch or Invision.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £40k up for grabs and you'll enjoy a great benefits package including discounted leisure centre membership, life insurance and breakfast buffet on Mondays! The company also invest in personal training and development.
Like what you hear? Apply today with a CV and portfolio showing your best work.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Packaging and Brand ActivationLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Touch screen, progressive, big clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE