— Global Retailer
- Be a part of a hugely impressive global brand.
- Play a key role in the digital marketing team.
- Great culture and sociable office.
We’re searching for an impressive SEO Executive to join a highly esteemed global brand who are consistently growing from strength to strength with further exciting plans on the cards.
What you’ll be doing
As SEO Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the SEO Manager in the delivery of the international SEO Strategy across a growing number of international sites. Reporting into the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing on-page and off-page campaigns, managing relationships with agencies, monitoring and reporting on rankings and implementing technical SEO best practice.
This is a highly analytical role - you’ll provide regular reports on campaigns, drawing insights in order to tweak strategy based on your findings. There are a whole host of tools at your disposal too, as well as the best tech on offer for you to deliver the best possible SEO campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive SEO experience from either agency or client side.
- Exposure to tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Majestic etc.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and manipulation.
- First rate written and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Able to take on responsibility for own projects
- Great organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work closely with others at a range of levels.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits include generous pension contributions and holiday allowance, impressive learning and development programmes, staff discount, amazing social events, discounted gym memberships and more.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting network company!Location:CaldicottSalary:£20k-£27k
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Independent Full-service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £35k