— Leading Data, CRM and Loyalty Agency
- Fast moving and award winning agency.
- Lovely work environment with loads of opportunities to learn and develop.
- Working with brilliant, global clients.
Were searching for an impressive Account Executive with passion and drive to join one of Gloucestershires top agencies.
What youll be doing
As an Account Executive youll play an integral role within the client services team, managing a variety of projects and nurturing and developing client relationships. Working closely with the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager and your clients, youll swiftly establish yourself as a confident member of the team, digesting briefs, managing the creative and studio process, delivering campaigns on time and on budget, attending client meetings, presenting work to clients and ensuring status reports are kept up to date. This is a very exciting opening to join a hugely successful and highly regarded agency whom offer wonderful learning and development opportunities.
What experience youll need
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Willingness to participate as a member of the team
- Is cooperative, friendly and supportive towards other team members, including creative/studio/operation/planning teams
- Understands impact of his/her own decisions on the overall performance of the agency
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Show passion, enthusiasm and ambition to progress within the Marketing Indus
What youll get in return for your talents
You can expect a starting of up to £19k depending on experience, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented in the industry.
This is an urgent requirement so if you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Chloe today.