— Financial Services
- Play a key role in implementing UX across a range of digital platforms.
- Enjoy great benefits including a 10% pension, private medical, dental cover and share options.
- Hybrid flexible working model.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a well-respected financial services brand as part of their in-house experience design studio. This role can accommodate working from home with some office travel (to Cirencester) based on project needs.
What you’ll be doing
Like many others in their space the business has a digital transformation programme underway and a key part of this is building out a UX function, putting the user at the heart of their client and customer experience. UX maturity in the business is low, so there’s a real opportunity to help shape the practice and approach to user centricity.
Sat amongst the digital experience team you’ll have the support of seniors to help drive change. Day to day you’ll be part of the full UX lifecycle from research and analysis, wireframing and prototyping and user testing. You’ll be conducting user testing and running UX workshops; converting results into deliverable solutions and communication with key stakeholders. In this role you’ll be working across websites and tools with B2B and B2C applications and with a varied group of customers.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a UX Designer role or similar.
- Experience of the full UX lifecycle; including research, analysis, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Prior experience running workshops and testing sessions.
- Familiar with working in an agile environment.
- A great communicator, confident engaging with customers and internal stakeholders alike.
- Strong presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive a 10% non-contributory pension, share schemes, flexible working, private medical and dental insurance, 28 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and more.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV + portfolio to be considered.