Head of Marketing
— Growing Saas business
- Fast growing SaaS business.
- Salary £60k - £80k per annum.
- Private health care.
Our client is rapidly grown SaaS business providing services across: Private businesses, government departments, to students, and charities.
With seven core values: amazing, supportive, professional, intuitive, flexible, friendly, and quality, at the heart of what they do, our client exists to simplify the collection of information from their audience with smart digital solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Build creative marketing campaigns based on personas.
- Drive the company’s digital marketing program to ensure effective lead generation.
- Take ownership of self-serve customer acquisitions.
- Help shape the company’s product roadmap and communicate new features and functions supporting the product team.
- Lead and develop the marketing team; set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Line manage a team of three colleagues, agencies and freelancers.
- Develop positioning and pricing strategies to create compelling offerings in key solutions areas.
- Ensure brand messaging is strong and consistent across all marketing touch points including events, email campaigns, company website, and promotional material.
- Create inbound assets and technical materials to support the sales process.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Create quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Setup and manage business development activity (outbound) within the marketing function.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 5+ years of SaaS marketing experience is essential.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, and Google suite of applications including Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Proven advanced experience with using Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Technical knowledge with APIs, webhook and other integrations.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise KPIS or OKRs.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A salary of up to £80k per annum.
- A comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme.
If you have the experience with as a Head of Marketing with a Saas business, please apply now, or get in touch with Dominic for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon, but very flexibleSalary:£40k-£50k Basic DOE Bonus
— Award-winning eCommerce agencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:£40-£45,000
— Market leading education supply businessLocation:NottinghamshireSalary:£35K - £40K 6% bonus