— Tech Start-up
- Join an international Tech start-up.
- On-prem and Cloud database management.
- Opportunities to grow and lead the Data Team.
An experienced SQL DBA is required to join a growing Tech start-up due to market expansion and the growth of its Data Team.
What you'll be doing
You will manage SQL Server databases, automate processes and perform upgrades to the system. You will also support developers with query tuning and schemas where required.
They are migrating their on-prem assets to the cloud so this incoming hire will help manage and migrate the estate.
What you'll need to apply
- Proven experience as a DBA (3 years' experience plus preferred)
- Well-versed with SQL scripting
- Experience with AWS preferred, other Cloud experience beneficial
- Experience with Linux systems
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £50k DOE plus benefits including equity options. The position is fully remote for now but you will be expected to be in the office 2-3 days p/week in the future.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today.