Business Development & Marketing Director
— Marketing Agency
Salary: c.£60k - £70k + Bonus
- Newly created role within a well established and respected creatively led integrated marketing agency.
- join a highly experienced management team having recently taken full ownership and direction of the business.
- Play a key role in driving the agencies commercial growth and proposition development.
What you'll be doing
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an agency experienced business development and marketing director to join an amazing agency, under new ownership and with big ambitions. With an already impressive client base, primarily within the not for profit sector, the agency has never been in a stronger position to reach new heights.
With the direction and support of a talented and proven agency management team you’ll be tasked with leading the agencies business development and marketing strategy. Commercially astute and result driven you’ll spend around 50% of your time marketing the agency, brand building and engaging within core markets and target clients, creating opportunity and driving leads into the business. Working within a team highly awarded for their marketing, insight and creative talents you’ll be pushed to deliver high profile and effective campaigns.
Turning to business development you’ll be tasked with achieving growth figures in line with the agencies development of their services and marketing investment. You’ll be a c level operator with strong commercial acumen, a relationship builder with an impeccable attention to detail, the ability to listen, unearth opportunity and respond with highly effective solutions that meet clients needs. We’re talking long term, strategic client relationships that will call on the agency for their in depth knowledge of the third sector, from insight, strategy, campaign generation and delivery within integrated marketing environments.
What experience you'll need
- An agency experienced business development director (or manager on the cusp of stepping) with a track record of success and achievement.
- A proven relationship builder at a senior level , capable of unearthing opportunity and creating highly effective proposals and presentations that win client.
- The acumen to join a senior management team full of passion and the ambition to maximise the agencies potential.
- Experience within the not for profit / third sectors would be highly advantegous but not essential for the right person.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary dependent on experience (we’re expecting a basic around £60k, though we’re more interested in finding the right person, talk to us!), plus a generous reward scheme. Joining at this exciting time of growth you can expect fantastic opportunities to grow your career in line with success.
Please get in touch with Nick at ADLIB today for a confidential discussion.Back to jobs