You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Art Director
— Innovative Digital Projects
- Join an award winning agency.
- Sketch, scamp and concept on some truly innovative briefs.
- Play a key part in a collaborative, multidisciplinary studio.
We’re looking for an Art Director to join an agency in Cirencester in a digitally-focused role. The work will be a combination of sketching, scamping, concepting, mentoring and working on the mac across a range of media for some of the world’s largest brands. The agency has a cracking pedigree and team made up of the best tinkerers, technologists and creatives around so you’ll definitely be in good company.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be tackling a bunch of high profiles briefs and pitching for work with a bunch of high profile brands. The role will need you to flex your creative muscles, put pen to paper and hand to mouse. You’ll be responsible for creative work across a range of digital channels from websites, through to eCRM, social and the latest tech.
The team pride themselves on their innovative approach to client problems so you’ll be at the forefront of what’s possible in digital.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need a good agency background
- You’ll have experience of working on digital campaign briefs
- You’ll need to be on top of the latest trends within the ever-changing digital world
- You’ll have a cracking portfolio of work
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of up to £45k up for grabs and the chance to join a great agency that is doing some fantastic work!
Like what you hear? Apply today to find out more.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: