Creative Artworker / Mid Weight Designer
— Boutique Creative Agency.
- Join a creatively-led agency.
- Be part of a team with exceptionally high standards.
- Role is available on a part-time (3/4 days p wk) or full-time basis.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Creative Artworker / Mid Weight Designer to join one of the most design-led studios around. If you’re lucky enough to join, you’ll spend your days working alongside a talented bunch of likeminded Designers and Artworkers who thrive when producing top-notch creative work.
What you’ll be doing
Most of your day will be spent collaborating with the Senior Designer. You’ll be tasked with converting their ideas & concepts to finalised production items. You will get involved with the conceptual work, however, we need to emphasise this is a production-focused position and not a conceptually driven role.
The work will span a variety of print & digital platforms including brochures and complex literature, websites, digital banners and presentations for the agency’s existing list of clients.
You’ll work alongside other creatives within the business to ensure all work is delivered to the exceptionally high standards held by all within the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio showcasing your design and artworking skills within a commercial context across print & digital).
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- A great eye for the details when designing.
- You’ll need exceptionally high standards and to make no compromised when it comes to your work
- Ideally, you’ll have some agency experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded by joining an ambitious agency who’ll offer you the opportunity to learn from some of the best creatives in Cheltenham. The team truly values their flexible working environment so there’s a pro rata salary of £22k-£35k on offer here, as part of either a full time or part-time position.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs