— Both production-focused and concept work
- Design and artwork for a great agency.
- Work across print and digital.
- Work on clients in a range of sectors, from charities to blue chips.
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to join one of Cheltenham’s most exciting agencies. The business has a broad offering, an envy-inducing client base and a welcoming and inclusive studio environment so it’s a great place to be.
What you’ll be doing
The work will be a combination of both print and digital work – some briefs will be more production focused and others will need you to utilise your conceptual nous.
The agency has a reputation for the creation of brilliantly insight-driven DM pieces and some of your time will be spent on this type of print work. As an agency, they are doing more and more digital so you’ll also be rolling out predefined concepts for digital campaigns. With these briefs, you could be working on anything from digital assets, emails and even the odd animation project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years’ experience working at Junior or Mid Weight level as either a Graphic Designer or Creative Artworker
- A portfolio that shows us your skills across both print and digital
- Good skills with the usual design tools in the Adobe CC and with PowerPoint (as you may need to work on the odd PowerPoint brief).
Like the sound of this one? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch.
Back to jobs