Head of Artwork
— Packaging, 1 year fixed-term contract
- Work with a top, household brand in a respected agency
- Lead a team whose knowledge in Artwork is outstanding.
- 1-year long fixed-term contract
We are looking for a Head of Artwork to join an established brand and packaging agency in Cheltenham. The role requires the successful candidate to play a key part in a studio who are known for their high standards. As a Head of Artwork who’s already earnt their stripes in a previous agency or in-house studio you’ll work on a wide variety of packaging artwork briefs in this exciting role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a talented team of other Artworkers and report into a well-experienced CD. Primarily, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all design work is finished to an exceptionally high standard using the standard tools in the Adobe CC. You’ll adopt a detail-orientated approach to packaging briefs and take work from the Designers through to pre-press. The Head of Artwork role will involve a client-facing element, mentoring duties and increased accountability over the Seniors, too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Proven packaging artwork experience (evidenced in the portfolio).
• Good pre-press knowledge.
• Have a meticulous eye for detail.
• Past artworking experience from within an agency or high volume in-house creative studio.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a salary of £40k-£45k on offer for the successful Head of Artwork as part of the 1 year FTC. In working here you’ll benefit from working with the agency’s hugely experienced Board team whose knowledge of packaging is second to none. Their offices are based in Cheltenham and there is parking on site.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.
Back to jobs