You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Artworker / Studio Manager
— Integrated Agency.
- Hone your studio management experience.
- Work for a range of well-respected national clients.
- Develop your skills in the digital space.
We’re looking for an Artworker/Studio Manager to join an agency in the heart of Cheltenham. The agency is repositioning their offering and are now on the look-out for an experienced Artworker/Studio Manager to join the team. With new business wins & an impressive list of existing clients there will be a variety of work to get stuck in with.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be heading up the studio of 3 (& occasional freelancers) so it’s very much a close-knit team. Day to day you’ll be managing the workflow & scheduling of the studio, working closely with the Creative Director to develop and shape internal & external studio relationships, streamlining workflows, artworking for print and digital and ensuring everything in the studio runs like clockwork.
As the role is a 50/50 split between artwork and studio management role you’ll need to be a top-notch artworker with a fantastic eye for detail. The work will be broad and you’ll be delivering print and digital work for eCRM, DM, online display, social media assets and brochures.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in artworking for print and digital assets.
- Experience in studio management
- A portfolio showcasing your artworking skills within a commercial context.
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Knowledge of workflow management systems.
- Great eye for detail
- Fantastic with scheduling and time management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary - £28k - £35k depending on your experience up to now. The agency has adopted a collaborative, inclusive culture so you’ll feel right at home from when you join. As an agency with some interesting clients and new business in the pipeline there no better time to join.
Keen to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found