You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Production Focused Work.
- Be part of a fantastic innovative agency.
- Work for a high profile client.
- Develop your skills in the digital space.
We’re on the look-out for a Technical Artworker to join a vibrant and established agency in the heart of Cheltenham. As a multifaceted studio, they have an impressive list of clients on their roster and the friendly, welcoming team make it an enjoyable environment to work in.
What you’ll be doing
The work will predominately be focused on the creation of digital artwork for a key client. On top of this, you’ll be tasked with maintaining the agency’s asset management system. Day-to-day, you’ll work up the copy and visuals provided by the Creative team to craft polished artwork that is on brand and ready to be rolled out across various platforms.
As well as delivering on your artwork duties you’ll collaborate with project managers and other areas of the business to ensure a smooth running of the studio, contributing to an effective workflow and management of the agency’s assets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a technical or production-focused artworking position
- A portfolio showcasing your artworking skills within a commercial context.
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience in both a MAC & PC based environment
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining an established agency where you’ll produce work for some big brand clients you’ll develop your skills in a truly forward-thinking business.
There’s also a salary of around £30k on offer depending on your experience.
Keen to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found