— Great Team & Career Progression
- Fast Growing Tech Sector Business.
- Great Career Prospects.
- Varied and Interesting Role.
A dynamic and fast growing company is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Marketing Executive based at their offices in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. You will have the opportunity to put existing skills to good use, whilst growing and developing professionally, and being part of an organisation that has a very bright future.
What you'll be doing
You'll writing engaging and interesting content across the blog, website, press releases and social media channels, as well as helping to put together marketing collateral for sales support and events. You will be responsible for running campaigns on social media, assisting with the creation of video content and you'll be a great communicator as you'll need to liaise with external agencies, as well as the wider team.
You'll be involved in digital marketing; email campaigns, on-page optimisation, SEO, some analytics, as well as supporting the marketing team with additional requirements as and when needed.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience working as part of a marketing team or PR agency
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Strong writing ability through content/copywriting
- Creative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Energetic & self-motivated with a strong team ethic
- Excellent IT skills and passionate about technology
- Ideally educated to degree level or holding a professional qualification such as CIM
- Clean and valid driving licence
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the salary of £18,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) the company will offer you a pension scheme, employee share scheme, quarterly team away-days, quarterly spending vouchers, modern office in the countryside, office snacks, freshly ground coffee, monthly pizza lunches, monthly breakfast club and also the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and greater areas of involvement as the business grows.
If this role looks exciting to you please apply now or call Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs