You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 3rd sector fundraising briefs
- Ad-hoc freelance work for a great agency.
- 3rd Sector clients.
- Use your copy skills to raise funds for a bunch of great causes.
We’re looking for a freelance Copywriter to work on a handful of fundraising briefs for an agency in Cheltenham. With a handful of briefs to tackle you can expect a number of adhoc bookings over the next few months.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on briefs that centre around fundraising through gaming (charity raffles, lotteries and/or a prize draws). The work will be highly creative and for a combination of both high profile charities and smaller causes.
What experience you need
- Experience as a Copywriter, either for an agency or in house
- Experience working on fundraising briefs for the 3rd sector
- Ideally, you’ll have experience working on gaming briefs (lotteries, prize draws etc) for charities looking to raise funds
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a day rate of circa £250-£300 PD on offer here. If you’re successful you can expect regular bookings over the summer.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll get in touch.Back to jobs
No jobs found