You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 3rd sector fundraising briefs
- Ad-hoc freelance work for a great agency.
- 3rd Sector clients.
- Use your copy skills to raise funds for a bunch of great causes.
Were looking for a freelance Copywriter to work on a handful of fundraising briefs for an agency in Cheltenham. With a handful of briefs to tackle you can expect a number of adhoc bookings over the next few months.
What youll be doing
Youll be working on briefs that centre around fundraising through gaming (charity raffles, lotteries and/or a prize draws). The work will be highly creative and for a combination of both high profile charities and smaller causes.
What experience you need
- Experience as a Copywriter, either for an agency or in house
- Experience working on fundraising briefs for the 3rd sector
- Ideally, youll have experience working on gaming briefs (lotteries, prize draws etc) for charities looking to raise funds
What youll get in return for your talents
Theres a day rate of circa £250-£300 PD on offer here. If youre successful you can expect regular bookings over the summer.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and well get in touch.