— Growing Integrated Agency.
- Create design concepts across a variety of channels.
- Gain big brand experience.
- Work amongst a vibrant agency community.
We are looking for a Midweight Designer to join a Cheltenham based agency. Working in a vibrant agency environment you’ll gain experience working with some big brands across a range of touchpoints. This is a great opportunity for a Designer looking for progression within a growing agency.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing creative team of 4 you will work closely with the Senior Art Director to concept as well as design for an array of integrated briefs. Creative work could include campaigns, print branding, direct mail and presentation design. As for clients, they’ve got strong relationships with top brands in the technology, financial services and telecoms industries. Although there will be a conceptual element to the role you’ll be taking projects through to finished designs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be a solid Designer, you’ll know your way around the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’ll be articulate and detail orientated when translating briefs and collaborating with other creatives.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach.
- Have a portfolio bursting with modern design examples within a commercial context.
- Be comfortable in front of senior stakeholders as you’ll be involved in pitch meetings directly with clients.
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a creative agency or similar.
- Experience with B2B campaigns would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The agency is based in beautifully fitted offices in the heart of Cheltenham; you can expect pinball, a fully stocked bar, movie nights, trips away and more. Joining a growing agency means solid progression opportunities so this a great role for an ambitious Midweight Designer.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs