Junior UI/UX Designer
— Growing Integrated Agency
- An opportunity to develop and hone your UX skills.
- Be part of a friendly creative team.
- Work within a vibrant agency setting.
We’re looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to join a Cheltenham based agency. Working in a close knit creative team this is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer looking to progress in the digital space and gain some solid agency experience.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a small existing design team where you’ll work closely with other designers and Creative Director to craft innovative concepts and designs for a variety of digital assets. No day is likely to be the same, as you’ll be working on a mix of briefs from initial concepts through to completion, which will include microsites, landing pages, emails and eCommerce sites for a variety of clients within the tech, financial services and telecoms sector. You may even get involved with user testing and UX processes, where you’ll be using the latest tools of the trade such as Sketch and Invision, so it’s safe to say you’ll be developing some great digital skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be conceptual in your approach to design.
- Fluent in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- A portfolio bursting with modern digital design projects.
- You’ll be a natural at translating briefs into sleek, contemporary design.
- Happy to put in the extra hours when necessary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The agency is based in stunning offices in the centre of Cheltenham; you can expect games such as pinball, a fully stocked bar, movie nights, trips away and more. Joining a growing agency means solid progression opportunities so this is a great role for someone looking to take the next step in their design career.
Please apply with a current CV and portfolio.Back to jobs