— Ideas-driven role in a digital agency
- Design and concept work for complex campaigns.
- Produce design work for a range of digital platforms.
- Have ownership of ideas and work that leaves the creative studio.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join a digital agency in Cheltenham. The team have a reputation for creating quality work across a range of digital platforms, they’re now looking for a senior creative to join and play a key role as they grow their creative team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be generating campaign ideas and then designing campaign assets. These assets could be mobile apps, microsites, landing pages, emails, dashboards or web apps.
It’ll be a client facing role where you’ll work closely with the MD to understand client needs and then you’ll collaborate with the wider development team who will help implement your ideas and visuals across a range of digital platforms.
You’ll work with users to understand their needs and then sketch, scamp and wireframe your ideas before taking them up to production-ready visuals.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need an impressive portfolio that shows us your skills across both print and digital channels
- You’ll need a few years’ experience working in a design role at either mid-weight or senior level
- You’ll need expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £35k-£50k on offer here. On top of this, there’s the potential for performance-related bonuses.
Apply today with your CV and ideally some work examples and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs