You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Ideas-driven role in a digital agency
- Design and concept work for complex campaigns.
- Produce design work for a range of digital platforms.
- Have ownership of ideas and work that leaves the creative studio.
Were looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join a digital agency in Cheltenham. The team have a reputation for creating quality work across a range of digital platforms, theyre now looking for a senior creative to join and play a key role as they grow their creative team.
What youll be doing
Youll be generating campaign ideas and then designing campaign assets. These assets could be mobile apps, microsites, landing pages, emails, dashboards or web apps.
Itll be a client facing role where youll work closely with the MD to understand client needs and then youll collaborate with the wider development team who will help implement your ideas and visuals across a range of digital platforms.
Youll work with users to understand their needs and then sketch, scamp and wireframe your ideas before taking them up to production-ready visuals.
What experience youll need
- Youll need an impressive portfolio that shows us your skills across both print and digital channels
- Youll need a few years experience working in a design role at either mid-weight or senior level
- Youll need expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills
What you'll get in return for your talents
Theres a salary of £35k-£50k on offer here. On top of this, theres the potential for performance-related bonuses.
Apply today with your CV and ideally some work examples and well be in touch.