— First hire of new team
Salary: £30k - £45k
- Set up and own the agency’s digital design process.
- Long-term view to develop the role into a Management position.
- Play a key role at a transformative time.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join an agency in Cheltenham. The agency are repositioning their offering and are looking for an accomplished Digital Designer to come on board and help take the lead on their digital work. They’ve a few exciting digital strategy and digital campaign projects to work on from day one – all for high profile clients.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Creative Director and other Senior members of the studio, you’ll be working from entire campaign concepts and doing the design concept work for digital channels. This means you’ll be designing emails, websites, social media assets, landing pages, microsites and web assets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- First and foremost you’ll need an excellent portfolio of digital design (emails, microsites, websites etc) work
- You’ll have the ambition to move up the ranks in your career as this role has the potential to develop into a Senior Management position
- You’ll be comfortable in front of both clients and peers alike as you’ll be client-facing and need to collaborate with different elements of the studio
- You’ll have experience working within an agency or a design-led business
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is an excellent salary on offer here – you can expect to earn anywhere from £30k - £45k depending on your experience up to now. The agency has fostered a collaborative, inclusive culture so you’ll feel right at home when joining. With this role taking the agency in an additional direction to their current course there’s no better time to be involved.
Sound like something you’d want to be a part of? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can go through the details.Back to jobs