You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Rapidly Growing Agency.
- Work with an impressive list of blue chip clients.
- Join a relaxed studio environment with a great culture.
- Gain valuable client facing experience.
We’re currently on the look-out for an experienced Digital Designer to join a rapidly growing agency based in the heart of Cheltenham. With a great culture, working environment and list of impressive blue chip clients this is truly a great opportunity to be part of an agency that is going from strength to strength.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Designer, your focus will be predominately on design for the digital space. Working alongside the Creative Director and Developers you’ll take lead on all things digital for the agency’s impressive list of blue chip clients. Day to day, you’ll be responsible for creating wireframes, designing bespoke responsive sites, crafting fully functioning prototypes and delivering completed polished web apps – always with a user-centred approach to what you do.
As an agency, they have some exciting new data-driven projects coming up so they’ll be plenty of variation in the work and you’ll be allowed to push your experience into new sectors on some complex projects. As well as your design duties, there’s an opportunity to gain solid client facing experience with this role as you’ll presenting innovate design solutions directly to clients and senior stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Working knowledge of Sketch.
- A portfolio of digital design showing us your skill across various digital platforms
- Ability to create animated prototypes/mockups using Invision or similar.
- Some client facing experience would be a bonus.
- Understanding of UX principles.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be based in the heart of Cheltenham as part of an agency who pride themselves on their mature, friendly and open environment. On top of a competitive salary (circa £30k-£40k), you’ll be given pension, health cover, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays).
It’s a growing agency – so there’s potential to grow with it!
Keen to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: